Monday, February 4, 2008

News & Notes




*I am skipping class already. ALREADY. It hasn't been a week yet. What is wrong with me? Why can't I ever get out of bed? Why have I been like this since I was 14? I am going to have to start sleeping with a No-Doz and an energy drink on the nightstand, and while I realize that's the definition of chemical dependency, you gotta do what you do.

*I CAN'T TAKE THE FUCKING DRAMA ANYMORE. That was cryptic and I know that all caps are obnoxious, but I still had to say it.

*Do I go into the theater department tomorrow? Is that when I find the balls that I figuratively left in Minneapolis?

*I am torn about the Super Bowl result. I know, ME CARING ABOUT FOOTBALL! Who knew?

*I am wearing white pants today. Suck it.

*The picture above was taken at the Jezebel.com meet and greet on Friday, and if you forget about my foolish decision to go uptown to the boy bar and spend all the money I don't have, it was a wonderful night. I even met someone from Northeast Minneapolis, proof that the world is much smaller than we realize.

No comments: