Friday, January 18, 2008

News & Notes

I'm only registered for six credits right now because my college has more red tape than FEMA. I've hit a wall when it comes to it. I think the whole thing was a mistake, but I also know it was my only way out, and that the alternative (sitting in my parents' basement hating life and wondering what could have been) would have been so much worse.

I should NOT be watching High School Musical 2 Around the World, but I am, and I am so embarrassed about it. At least I can take comfort in the fact that I only have a crush on Zac Efron when he is Link Larkin. He is old enough to be my grandson.

Is Sharpay supposed to be the villain in this thing? 'Cuz, she's like, the best person in this damn movie.

My good friend wants to visit. It would be nice, but a) I have no money to do fun, NYC stuff and b) the penthouse is ghettotastic right now.

No comments: