Saturday, November 10, 2007

Shameless Plug and other News

I had a meeting on Friday that puts my academic career at, I would say, 80% saved ... But I have to do a lot of kissing up and kowtowing, including an e-mail to my music professor that I think I will write tomorrow, with or without the aid of vodka.

Loretta is here. She was upset with me because I slept until 4 while she cleaned, but then we saw a play at the school after an excursion to the laundromat. It will be okay.

My job interview on Friday was postponed to Monday, because I am a dumb-ass and always try to catch the 4 at Franklin instead of staying on the 2 to Atlantic, and it is a recipe for disaster.

Oh, and on Tuesday, I'M ON TV!!! If you are in Manhattan, you can see me on Channel 34 at 9 PM EST, but if you are not in manhattan you can go to mnn.org and click on Channel 34 to watch it on Windows Media Player. We will be discussing teen issues and if teenagers are overly independent or overly co-dependent, and I will be going on and on about how much of a screw-up job my parents did while my mother is standing 20 feet away. Hmm ...

No comments: