Saturday, November 24, 2007

Saturday Night Ramblings

I just don't feel ANYTHING
Maybe I am tired and need electrolytes
Hooray purple Vitamin Water

Microsoft Word is blank
It's been that way for the past few years now
I always end up writing fake interviews of myself
And that is something a 10-year-old would do

The Banana is what it is
I suck at folding
But I'm okay at talking to people
And I like that I have a headset

To pay for stuff all by myself is my new year's resolution
And maybe gaining five pounds of solid muscle

Yesterday there were children running around in my sales racks
And they did not speak English
And I am bad with children
My co-worker tried in his New York accent
"Kids! Be cayful! Ya'll kill yaselves"

I do not like my accent
I sound like Frances McDormand in Fargo
The kids in acting class make fun of it and I think it is karma
Because in middle school we had a new kid from Queens and I would always make fun

These things are like bad SNL sketches
I never know how to end them
So there you go

No comments: