Monday, December 3, 2007

Am I

I am not going to say I killed
Because I have only been doing this for two months
And to say that invites all kinds of bad karma

I will say that the audience was AWESOME
It is always interesting when there is a gay in the room
The people after you go "I'm so homophobic -- oh wait, not you"
But it's okay
'Cause it's FUNNY
In a real way

Am I making any sense
Am I sounding like just a fanboy

They told me to come back
But I was up there for six minutes
I feel I pulled out my entire arsenal
I did everything
I did the Jakey not Jake routine
I did the IBS routine
I did the Banana Republic routine
I did the Brooklyn routine
I did the homophobia vs racism routine
I did the getting literally picked up at the club routine

Oh my god
I am going to have to come up with new stuff
I only come up with new stuff in the shower
And there is a problem with the drain right now

I am realizing
It is not about the famousphere
As much as it is about the art
And I know how pretentious that is going to sound
But it's true

I would much rather
Do this for a few years
And then be on TV
As opposed to being the Leave Britney Alone boy

He got a talent agent
A week before I went onstage
That was the fire
There cannot be another skinny blonde girly boy making it big
I have to be the only one

My brother watches Joel Osteen
He says to celebrate yourself not compare
Perhaps the world is big enough for the both of us

Am I bipolar

No comments: