Tuesday, April 15, 2008

e = mc squared

i bought E=MC2 today
because mariah is my life

american idol tonight
david cook rocked it
did an emo version of 'always be my baby'
he got my vote
so did brooke white
because i accidentally voted for her the first time

i visit stout a week from today
i am not drinking until then
because i have had my aha moment
when i say what kind of fucked up motley crue bullshit is this
it's so pointless

i'm just gonna take a break
from the boozing and the chat rooms and yeah
because i'm not crazy about who i turned into
that isn't me
i don't think

i am trying to write a book
i have started it over and over again
like everything else in my life
i duck out when things get hard

i tried benefiber last week
only made things worse
i think i will just surgically remove my stomach

laundry tomorrow
cuz i'm on my last pair of underwear

seven days
to be sober and productie
and clean the penthouse
i got this

No comments: